Lamb Boti Kebab Recipe
Lamb Boti Kebab is really healthy traditional cooking recipe. It is very easy to prepare and gives you unique taste of Barbeque Recipes
1) Lamb, cut into boneless pieces 1 kg
2) Ginger-Garlic paste 1/2 cup
3) Salt to taste
4) Lemon (nimbu) juIce 5 tbsp
5) Raw Papaya paste 60 g
6) Yoghurt (dahi), hung 1/4 cup
7) White pepper powder 1 tsp
8) Cumin (jeera) powder 1 tsp
9) Green Cardamom powder 1 tsp
10) Red Chilli powder 2 tsp
11) Vegetable Oil 1/2 cup
12) Butter for basting
1.Wash & clean the lamb pieces.
2. Marinate the lamb with ginger-garlic paste, salt, lemon juice, and raw papaya paste.
3. Keep aside for 30 minutes.
4. Prepare a second marinade by mixing all the other ingredients except butter.
5. Marinate the lamb cubes with this marinade and keep aside for 2 hours.
6. Skewer the lamb cubes and roast in a tandoor / oven / grill/ broiler for 15-20 minutes.
7. Remove, baste with butter and roast again for 3 - 5 minutes.
8. Remove from skewers and serve hot.