Fudge Brownies with Frosting Recipe
Fudge Brownies with Frosting is really healthy traditional cooking recipe. It is very easy to prepare and gives you unique taste of Desserts Recipes
Fudge Brownies With Frosting Method / Tarika:• Preheat oven to 180 degrees
• In a bowl, sift flour, cocoa and baking powder together. Set aside.
• In another bowl beat butter and sugar together. When light and fluffy add vanilla, beat then add 1 egg and beat then 2 tablespoons flour mix, beat then another egg, beat then the rest of the flour – and mix till well combined.
• Add walnuts, and fold in to batter with a spatula.
• Pour into a greased and floured 7 x 7 inch square pan. Bake in a 180 degree oven for 25 minutes.
• Cool in the pan for 10 minutes. Then remove from tin and allow to cool on a rack.
• In a bowl sieve icing sugar and cocoa together. Add butter and milk and beat until smooth.
• Spread frosting over cooled brownies, garnish with walnut halves and cut into squares & than ready to serve
Send Recipe's Errors & Suggestions