Fried Lamb Curry (Bhuna Mutton Curry) Recipe
Fried lamb curry recipe is a worldwide famous curry recipe. Malaysian, Jamaican and South Indian cuisines offer delicious lamb curry. KFoods.com is presenting here a wonderful recipe for an easy lamb curry.
Cut meat into small cubes.
Mix yoghurt, chilli powder and turmeric.
Finely mince ginger, garlic and onions.
Put lamb, yoghurt mixture, ginger, garlic, half the onion and salt in a pan.
Cook gently until lamb is nearly tender.
Fry the remaining onion until golden and add the ground spices.
Cook for five minutes and add to the lamb and continue cooking until tender.
Lastly add chopped coriander and mint leaves, mix well and serve.
Preparation time 20 minutes
Cooking time 1 hour
To serve 4
How to Make Fried Lamb Curry
- Cut meat into small cube shaped pieces.
- Then mix yogurt, chilli powder and turmeric powder together.
- Now mince garlic, ginger and onions.
- Then put meat, mixture of yogurt, ginger garlic, half quantity of onions and salt as per your taste.
- Cook until lamb starts is nearly tenderized.
- Fry remaining half quantity of onions until they turn golden and then add ground spices.
- Cook this for 5 minutes, add to the meat and start cooking meat until it is fully tender.
- Delicious fried lamb curry is ready to enjoy.
- Sprinkle chopped coriander, mint leaves, mix well and serve hot.
Pakistani Indian Fried Lamb Curry
Fried lamb or mutton curry is frequently cooked in Pakistan and India especially on Eid ul Adha. It is a spicy meat dish liked by everyone. Fried lamb is also cooked in other parts of the world. You would find recipes for Malaysian, Jamaican, Afghan and Arabic lamb curries as well.
KFoods.com is offering Indian fried lamb curry recipe here so cook it with the mutton or lamb meat and celebrate a happy dinner with your family.