Fish koftas Recipe
This recipe was made by my mother and all friends wanted it by farmaish always.
October Recipe Contest 2013
1. In a pan add one cup of water and steam the fish for 5 minutes.
2. Take it off the bone and be careful not to let any small pieces of bones remaining.
3. Add 1/2 tsp salt, one egg to the mixture of fish and a little lemon juice. Make small balls like koftas and let it stand for few minutes.
4. Fry them in deep oil to a medium brown color.
5. In another pan add blended onion, garlic, ginger, tomatoes, yoghurt along with masalas and fry till the oil separates.
6. Add fish balls and let them stand in the mixture for 15 minutes on low heat.
7. Sprinkle a little water occasionally without stirring but moving the pan.
8. Remove from heat.
9. Garnish with coriander, mint, chopped green chilies and serve with nan or boiled rice.