Fish karahi Recipe
It is a unique and tasty dishforspecial occasions.
November Recipe Contest 2013
1. Take a karahi or wok and place it on medium flame.
2. Pour onion it and fry the fish to a light golden color.
3. Take the fish out and put ginger garlic paste I the oil.
4. Fry and add tomatoes chopped into the mixture.
5. Fry and keep cooking it till it becomes pasty I nature, oil separates.
6. Now add salt, turmeric, black pepper, ajwain, zeera to the mixture.fry for some time.
7. Take care not to use too much spoon or the fish will break.
8. After about half an hour, sprinkle the wok with coriander chopped, green chillies, garam masala and serve with boiled rice.