Vanilla Custard Recipe
Vanilla Custard is really healthy traditional cooking recipe. It is very easy to prepare and gives you unique taste of Desserts Recipes
1. Bring the milk to a boil & continue to cook till it is about three quarter of its original quantity.
2. Stir in the condensed milk & sugar; continue to cook for five minutes.
3. Remove from heat & cool.
4. Whisk the eggs, add the nutmeg, cardamom, half the almonds & vanilla, then combine with milk.
5. Pour into a buttered baking dish, bake in a preheated oven at moderate temperature for an hour or till set.
6. Sprinkle remaining almonds when almost done.
7. Refrigerate and serve