Chocolate Pistachio Strawberries Recipe
Chocolate Pistachio Strawberries is really healthy traditional cooking recipe. It is very easy to prepare and gives you unique taste of Riwaiti Mithaiyan
• 1/4 cup pistachio kernels, finely chopped
• 150g good-quality dark Chocolate, chopped
• 250g large strawberries
1. Line a baking tray with baking paper. Place pistachios into a small bowl.
2. Place chocolate into a heatproof microwave-safe bowl. Microwave,uncovered, for 3 minutes on MEDIUM (50%) power, stirring every minute with a metal spoon, or until almost melted. Remove from microwave. Stir until smooth.
3. Holding strawberries by their leaves, dip, 1 at a time, into chocolate. Let chocolate drain over bowl. Dip into pistachios. Place onto prepared baking tray. Stand in a cool place to set. Serve.