Chicken Stew Recipe
Chicken stew recipe is a tasty spicy chicken curry dish. Made with chicken breasts, the addition of selected spices to the recipe shines its taste up perfectly. You would love to make this easy chicken stew again and again once you taste it. KFoods.com offers an awesome recipe for chicken stew. Have a look and enjoy.
1) 2 Teaspoons olive Oil
2) 4 skinless Chicken breasts
3) 1 Teaspoon Garlic powder
4) 1/4 Teaspoon pepper
5) 2 Teaspoons dried oregano
6) 29 ounces Tomatoes with onion and Garlic
7) 14 ounces Artichoke hearts, drained and quartered
8) 6 ounces Black olives, drained
9) 10 ounces couscous, prepared according to directions
Chicken Stew Method / Tarika:1. Heat oil in skillet over medium-high heat.
2. Sprinkle chicken with garlic powder, pepper and oregano.
3. Cook in oil 8 minutes, turning once, until browned on both sides drain and cool.
4. Place tomatoes and artichokes in a zip top bag.
5. Place chicken in a zip top bag.
6. Place both bags in a larger bag.
7. Freeze with remaining instructions.
8. To serve Thaw Place chicken in slow cooker.
9. Top with tomatoes.
10. Cook 4 hours on low.
11. Stir in olives.
12. Serve over prepared couscous.
Send Recipe's Errors & Suggestions
Chicken stew is a popular food dish of South Asia, which is equally famous in Pakistan, India and Bangladesh. It is a variation of standard stew in which chicken
pieces are cooked with a creamy substance such as cream or milk broth and butter and with salt and pepper etc. Chicken stew recipes are different in different
regions however cooking whole chicken by boiling in order to form a rich broth remains the same. Later, when it is boiled, chicken is taken out of the pan and its
meat is pulled off the bones and cut with knife. SKin bones and fats are also removed and disposed off. With several other steps and addition of spices, a healthy
creamy chicken stew comes into being.
KFoods.com offers a tasty recipe of chicken stew. Enjoy a wonderful curry chicken meal.