Chicken Chow Mein Recipe
Chicken Chow Mein is really healthy traditional cooking recipe. It is very easy to prepare and gives you unique taste of Chinese Recipes
• 350g fresh chow mein Noodles
• 1/2 Teaspoon Arrowroot
• 2 tablespoons peanut Oil
• 2 Chicken breast fillets, trimmed, thinly slIced diagonally
• 2cm piece Ginger, peeled, grated
• 2 Garlic Cloves, thinly slIced
• 1 brown onion, halved, slIced
• 1 red Capsicum, cut into 2cm pieces
• 2 tablespoons Chang's hoisin sauce
• 1 tablespoon oyster sauce
• 100g beansprouts, trimmed
1. Place noodles in a large heatproof bowl. Cover with boiling water. Stand for 2 to minutes or until tender. Drain. Rinse under warm water. Combine arrowroot and 2 tablespoons cold water to form a paste.
2. Heat a large wok over high heat until hot. Add 2 teaspoons oil and swirl to coat base and sides. Add one-third of the chicken and stir-fry for 1 minute or until golden. Transfer to a plate. Repeat with oil and remaining chicken in 2 batches.
3. Add remaining oil, ginger and garlic to wok. Stir-fry for 30 seconds. Add onion and stir-fry for 1 minute or until tender. Return chicken and any juices to wok.