Chicken Changezi Recipe
Chicken Changezi Recipe is a perfect dinner recipes that you may enjoy with naan, roti and raita. Chicken Changezi is one of the most afghan popular dishes. So enjoy this delicious taste of recipe at your home with our easy & quick homemade recipe.
• Roast the chicken pieces and keep them aside
• Deep fry onion pieces in ghee and keep aside. Then fry makhane and keep aside.
• Add ghee to a cooking vessel and heat. Add milk, ginger garlic paste, tomato paste, coriander powder, chilly powder, garam masala to the ghee. Let it cook for 10 mints on normal flame.
• Grind the fried onions and kaju with water in a grinder to make a thick paste.
• Add this kaju paste to the cooking vessel along with chaat masala and salt and cook for another 5-7 mints.
• Now add 75 grams of cream, methi leaves, 1 green chilly, half of cut ginger, lemon juice and stir.
• Transfer the roasted chicken pieces into the gravy and leave it on low flame for 5-7 mints.
• Later garnish with rest of chillies, ginger pieces, fried makhane and cut boiled egg.
• Chicken Changezi is ready to be served with rice or roti or chapati