Chicken Biryani Recipe
Chicken Biryani is a popular spiced Indian & Pakistani Rice. It is one of the compulsory dish for all special occasion. Why not try this chicken biryani recipe at home with this easy & quick homemade recipe.
1. Make a mixture with tomato yoghurt, puree, green chilli paste, ginger garlic paste, red chilli powder, roasted cumin powder, turmeric powder, garam masala powder, coriander powder and salt.
2. Take the chicken and marinade it in the same mixture. Let it rest for 3-4 hours.
3. Put oil in a pan, heat it and fry onions till they turn golden brown.
4. Now, to this add the marinated chicken and cook the entire mixture for 10 mints.
5. After that in a pressure cooker, take the rice and add 3 1/2 cups of water to it. Also, take the saffron, mix with the milk and add to the rice.
6. Lastly, add the cardamom powder and the chicken pieces, along with the marinade.
7. Mix all the ingredients gently, cover with the cooker lid and pressure cook for 1 whistle.