Recipes Added in CookBook, View & Save
Urdu Recipes (اردو)
Watch Live TV
Beef & Mutton Recipes
| Bheja Fry Recipe
Bheja Fry Recipe
Farheen Naz, karachi
Recipe Added in CookBook, View
Views (16880) |
Behja fry recipe is a very tasty and simple recipe for everyone who loves to eat heavy dishes. It goes with naan or chapati. Here is a very simple recipe of Behja fry that is specially brought to you from the desk of cooking expert so let’s try this recipe and give your views.
bhaija fry, brain fry recipe, behja fry recipe
• 2 Cow Brains Or 4 Sheep Brains
• 4 medium Onion (peeled & finely chopped)
• 4 Green Chilies (chopped)
• ½ tbsp Red Chili Powder
• 1½ tbsp
• 1 tsp Garam Masala
• 1 tsp
• 1 tsp
• ½ cup plain Yogurt
• 1 cup Cooking
• 1 small piece chopped
• A bunch of Fresh
Bheja Fry Method / Tarika:
1. Wash the brain thoroughly and boil them in water.
2. Remove the brains from the water and carefully remove any membrane or nerves.
3. Chop the brains into small pieces.
4. Heat oil in a stockpot and add onions.
5. Sauté the onions till they turn golden brown.
6. Remove half the onions and keep them aside.
7. Add green chilies, red chili powder, coriander powder, garam masala, salt, ginger paste, garlic paste and yogurt. Stir well and fry for about 10 minutes, adding a little water if required.
8. Add the brains and shake the pan gently to mix the brains with the spice mixture. Avoid stirring with a spoon.
9. When the oil separates from the spice masala, add chopped coriander, lemon juice, ginger and remaining brown onion set aside.
10. Serve hot with roti or naan.
Send Recipe's Errors & Suggestions
View All Recipes
Posted by: Zainab
Brain Curry (Bheja Curry)
Posted by: kiran
Reviews & Comments (2)
Have you tried this recipe? Share your thoughts with us below.
Oct 17, 2014
Bheja Fry Mujhe nahi pasand but Apni Family k lia Kfoods ki Recipe Bheja Fry zaroor try krun gi
Oct 11, 2012
there must be a video for this or recipie has to be in urdu can u plz
Submit as Guest.
Enter the Code Shown:
Existing KFoods users.
New to KFoods?
Join for free!
More Beef & Mutton Recipes
Meat with Vegetable
Ask the Chef
• Easy Steps of Making Dahi at Method
• Method of Making Bread Crumbs at Home
• Best Way to Make Zinger Barger
Make Fish with Coconut Recipe
28 May 2015
Step By Step Recipes
5 Best Foods for a Growing Child
27 May 2015
Health and Fitness
5 Natural Home Remedies for Food Poisoning
26 May 2015
Health and Fitness
Hardees Restaurant Lahore
Sign up for Newsletter
Grocery Price List
Masala TV live
Best 100 Recipes
Ramadan Timings 2015
Follow Us on:
Copyrights © 2015 Kfoods.com All Rights Reserved