Bheja Fry Recipe
Behja fry recipe is a very tasty and simple recipe for everyone who loves to eat heavy dishes. It goes with naan or chapati. Here is a very simple recipe of Behja fry that is specially brought to you from the desk of cooking expert so let’s try this recipe and give your views.
• 2 Cow Brains Or 4 Sheep Brains
Bheja Fry Method / Tarika:1. Wash the brain thoroughly and boil them in water.
• 4 medium Onion (peeled & finely chopped)
• 4 Green Chilies (chopped)
• 2 Lemons
• ½ tbsp Red Chili Powder
• 1½ tbsp Coriander Powder
• 1 tsp Garam Masala
• Salt (to taste)
• 1 tsp Ginger Paste
• 1 tsp Garlic Paste
• ½ cup plain Yogurt
• 1 cup Cooking Oil
• 1 small piece chopped Ginger
• A bunch of Fresh Coriander
2. Remove the brains from the water and carefully remove any membrane or nerves.
3. Chop the brains into small pieces.
4. Heat oil in a stockpot and add onions.
5. Sauté the onions till they turn golden brown.
6. Remove half the onions and keep them aside.
7. Add green chilies, red chili powder, coriander powder, garam masala, salt, ginger paste, garlic paste and yogurt. Stir well and fry for about 10 minutes, adding a little water if required.
8. Add the brains and shake the pan gently to mix the brains with the spice mixture. Avoid stirring with a spoon.
9. When the oil separates from the spice masala, add chopped coriander, lemon juice, ginger and remaining brown onion set aside.
10. Serve hot with roti or naan.
Send Recipe's Errors & Suggestions