Beef Pasanda Recipe
Pasanda is a popular North Indian and Pakistani meat dish. It’s made with slim slice of meat. Here is a simple and yummy Pasanda recipe from the desk of cooking experts to make your each day special. So let’s try this easy recipe and give your views.
1. Rub the salt into the meat. In a bowl marinate the meat in the yogurt for 24 hours in the refrigerator.
2. In a heavy pan melt the ghee and fry the onions till golden.
3. Add the garlic and ginger and all of the spices, stir and cook for 5 mins over low heat.
4. Add the meat and the yogurt mix and cook till the meat is tender about 50 minutes.
5. Serve with as a side dish of curried okra and boiled rice.