Beef Pasanda Recipe
Pasanda is a popular North Indian and Pakistani meat dish. It’s made with slim slice of meat. Here is a simple and yummy Pasanda recipe from the desk of cooking experts to make your each day special. So let’s try this easy recipe and give your views.
• 1 lb Beef, in 1-inch cubes
• 1 1/2 Teaspoons Salt
• 1/2 pint yogurt
• 8 ounces Ghee
• 2 Onions, slIced
• 2 ounces fresh Ginger
• 4 Garlic Cloves, finely chopped
• 2 Teaspoons ground Coriander
• 1 Teaspoon Garam masala
• 1/2 Teaspoon ground red chili pepper
• 2 Teaspoons paprika
• 1/2 Teaspoon ground cumin
• 2 Teaspoons turmeric
Beef Pasanda Method / Tarika:1. Rub the salt into the meat. In a bowl marinate the meat in the yogurt for 24 hours in the refrigerator.
2. In a heavy pan melt the ghee and fry the onions till golden.
3. Add the garlic and ginger and all of the spices, stir and cook for 5 mins over low heat.
4. Add the meat and the yogurt mix and cook till the meat is tender about 50 minutes.
5. Serve with as a side dish of curried okra and boiled rice.
Send Recipe's Errors & Suggestions