Baked Mutton Recipe
Baked Mutton is really healthy traditional cooking recipe. It is very easy to prepare and gives you unique taste of Beef & Mutton Recipes
1. Debone the mutton leg, now beat with an steak hammer to flatten. Now marinate well with 4 tbsp papaya paste. Keep it aside.
2. In a bowl mix together 2 tbsp ginger garlic paste, 4 – 5 chopped green chilies, 1 tsp all spice powder, 1 tbsp chili powder, 1 tbsp crushed red pepper, salt to taste and 2 tbsp lemon juice. Mix well.
3. Now marinate the mutton leg with marinade mixture.
4. Wrap marinated leg in aluminum foil, sprinkle 2 chopped onion, 3 chopped tomatoes and 2 chopped capsicum on top.
5. Lastly bake in a preheated oven on 180 degrees for 30 – 35 minutes.
6. Now remove from oven, dish it out and serve hot.