Today, we are going to make a unique dish named as paper wrapped chicken. In the dish, chicken is first mixed with spices, then wrapped in a paper and then deep fried in a wok pan. Wrapping chicken in paper keeps it cohesive which not only makes it easier to eat but also provides a unique flavor of chicken to enjoy.
In general, we cook chicken in the form of curry, roasted, barbecue or tikka but paper chicken recipe is wholly unique in terms of taste and appearance.
So get ready, tear the paper and indulge yourself into spicy chicken bites.
|Add chicken, sliced green chillies and worcestershire sauce.|
|Now add, salt, Chinese salt, chilli sauce, corn flour, 1 tsp oil and white pepper to the same boil.|
|Dab couple of oil drops on butter and place the mixture. Fold in envelope shape.|
|Prepare all paper chicken wraps similarly.|
|Heat oil in a wok.|
|Deep fry all paper wrapped chicken packs.|
|Once chicken becomes brown, cooked fully, remove from the wok.|
|Serve on kitchen tissue paper.|
Remove the paper and enjoy tasty paper chicken.
How to Make Paper Chicken Recipe
- Boneless Chicken: 1 cup
- Salt: 1/2 tsp
- Chinese Salt: 1/2 tsp
- White Pepper: 1/2 tsp
- Chilli Sauce: 1/2 tsp
- Worcestershire Sauce: 1 tbsp
- Sliced Green Chillies: 4 pcs
- Oil for mixture: 1 tsp
- Oil for frying: as required
- Corn Flour: 1/2 tsp
- Butter Paper (6x6 inches): as required
- Mix chicken, sliced green chillies, salt, Chinese salt, white pepper, worcestershire sauce, chilli sauce, 1 tsp oil and corn flour together in a bowl.
- Put a dab of oil on butter paper and place the mixture; fold making an envelope.
- Heat oil in wok and deep fry all chicken wraps.
- When chicken is fully cooked and tender, serve hot in a dish.
- Tear the paper and enjoy delicious paper wrapped chicken.
Watch Video: How to Make Paper Wrapped Chicken
Share your reviews on
Paper Chicken Recipe
in the comment box below.
Paper Chicken Video Recipe