How to make chicken jalfrezi recipe? Don't know about? Don't worry, I will going to give you a detailed recipe of chicken jalfrezi in Urdu with step by step instructions with pictures. Chicken jalfrezi is written with different spellings variations such as zalfrezi and jhal frezi. It is a kind of curry dish with fried pieces of chicken with different vegetables and spices. When it is cooked, it becomes like a thick dry curry which can be used with rice or eaten with chapati.
Chicken jalfrezi was introduced in India. According to a survey in 2011, jalfrezi was the most demanded food in UK Indian restaurants. It's thick dry curry distinguishes it with common curry foods. You can make it too at home. See the details below and learn about it.
|Add oil in frying pan; add ginger garlic and fry for one minute|
|Add chicken, salt, red chili, ground coriander, turmeric powder and cook for 4 to 5 minutes on fast flame so that chicken gets tendered.|
Add onions, tomatoes, capsicum and mix. Cook for 3 to 4 minutes more and taken out in a dish.
|Delicious chicken jalfrezi is ready.|
Sprinkle all spice powder, green coriander and chopped green chili and serve.
Chicken Jalfrezi Recipe in English
- Chicken (Boneless): 1 kg
- Salt: as per taste
- Crushed Ginger Garlic: 2 tablespoon
- Red Chili Powder: 1 tablespoon
- Coriander Powder: 1 tablespoon
- Onions: 3 medium (chopped)
- Tomatoes: 4 to 5 medium (chopped)
- Capsicum: 2 medium (chopped)
- Cooking Oil: 1/2 cup
- Green Coriander: 1/2 bunch (chopped)
- Green Chili: 1/2 bunch (chopped)
- All Spice Powder:` 1 teaspoon
- Heat cooking oil in a pan for 3 to 4 minutes and then fry ginger garlic for 2 minutes.
- Add salt, red chili, coriander powder, turmeric and chicken. Increase stove flame and cook for 4 to 5 minutes so that chicken gets tenderized.
- Add onions, tomatoes, capsicum, mix well and cook for 3 to 4 minutes more and transfer in a serving bowl.
Sprinkle all spice powder, green coriander and green chili and serve with boiled rice.
Cut chicken after storing for some time in refrigerator and make uniform size pieces of meat so it may tenderize easily.
chicken jalfrezi recipe in English by Chef Shireen Anwer
recipe of chicken jalfrezi by Zubaida Tariq in Urdu