Figure out how to make chicken patties recipe at home with an easiest ever recipe by Chef Naushaba Ahmed of Karachi Pakistan. Following this recipe, you would be enjoying delicious homemade patties with your kids and family members.
The tastier the mixture the tastier patties will be.
Chef Naushaba used a perfect combination of ingredients to make it as scrumptious as possible.
Having chicken generously inside, you would find chicken patty the best ever eaten.
Here is step by step recipe for chicken patties.
|Mix butter, onion, garlic paste, all-purpose flour and shredded chicken in frying pan.|
|Then add black pepper, mustard powder, salt and milk and mix well.|
|Patties mixture is ready.|
|Flatten puff pastry.|
|Cut using a patty mould.|
|Place in baking tray and baste with eggs.|
|Pack mixture inside two layers of patties, close and brush with egg.|
|Press gently with mould.|
|Bake in oven for 15 to 20 minutes at 200c or 400f.|
|Hot chicken patties are ready to serve. |
Serve at tea table with ketchup.
How to Make Chicken Patties
- Shredded Chicken: 1 cup
- Butter: 2 tbsp
- All Purpose Flour: 2 tbsp
- Milk: 1/2 cup
- Black Pepper: 1/2 tsp
- Chopped Onion: 2 tbsp
- Salt: 1/2 tsp
- Garlic Paste: 1 tsp
- Egg: 1 piece
- Mustard Powder: 1/2 tsp
- Puff Pastry: 500 grams
- Mix well butter, chopped onion, garlic paste, all-purpose flour and shredded chicken in fry pan.
- Mix in black pepper, mustard powder, salt and milk.
- Mixture for patties is ready.
- Roll out puff pastry.
- Cut using a patty mould.
- Place in baking dish and brush with egg.
- Place mixture inside patty layers, close and brush with eggs.
- Press slightly with mould.
- Bake at 200c/400f in a preheated oven for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Hot chicken patties are ready to enjoy.
Watch Video: How to Make Chicken Patties Recipe