Aam Ka Achar Recipe
Aam Ka Achar is really healthy traditional cooking recipe. It is very easy to prepare and gives you unique taste of Achar Recipes
• 3 Raw Mangoes (medium sized)
Aam Ka Achar Method / Tarika:• Clean and wipe dry the mangoes.
• 4 tbsp Red Chili Powder
• 4 tbsp Mustard Powder
• 3 tbsp Salt
• 200 ml Sesame Oil
• 1 tbsp Methi Seeds (roasted)
• Cut them into halves along with the seed.
• Remove the pulp from the seed.
• Dice the mangoes ensuring that the hard shell is there in each piece inside.
• Mix red chili powder, mustard powder, salt, and methi seeds in a bowl.
• Add the mango cubes in this powder and mix them well.
• Take dry earthen jar and put the mango cubes into it.
• Add sesame oil to the mango cubes and mix them well.
• Put the jar in sunlight for 3-5 days.
• Mango Pickle is ready to eat.
Send Recipe's Errors & Suggestions